Friday 27 January 2012

What happened to the Manisha Koirala

She was pale, haggard and her dress – a black tee-shirt and a long gray jacket -made us for a moment wonder what was really wrong with her.
Manisha looked bloated and according to our photographer was in no situation to pose for pictures after the party.
Manisha had tied the knot with Samrat Dahal in 2010. And soon after had created a huge issue by putting up a status message on a social networking website saying that her marriage was in trouble. 
close friend said “she has had to adjust not only to a life of domesticity, but also to her husband's entire family and their traditional way of life. At one point, she almost gave up and decided to return to India, but now she wants to give her marriage one last shot."
Manisha had said that “I will not talk about my personal life. At the moment, all my friends know I need to be left alone. I don't need to give explanations about what's going on in my life."




Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More