Thursday 17 November 2011

Body double for Freida

freidapinto2.JPG
By Hindustan Times
Mumbai, Nov. 14 -- Those excited to see Freida Pinto lay it bare for her much-touted nude scene in Tarsem Singh's Immortals will probably be disappointed to know the actor chose to use a body double in the film which released on Friday.
But Pinto insists she's happier this way, saying, "It was a double. I'm relieved I don't have to deal with that issue." The 27-year-old has a steamy scene with co-star Henry Cavill in the film, reported US magazine.
And while the star, who shot to fame with Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire, (2008), and is now dating her co-star from the film Dev Patel, managed to stay covered up, her co-star in Immortals, Stephen Dorff, was less fortunate. "I had no clothes throughout the whole movie. I only had this little leather piece around my neck," Dorff says.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More